The Colorado law firm of Rotole, Rotole & Blanchard, L.L.C. provides clients throughout the Denver Metropolitan Area with exceptional legal services in a range of practice areas, including personal injury law, family law, criminal law, and business law. We are pleased to offer links to the following legal resources. For further information, or to schedule an appointment for a consultation, contact Rotole, Rotole & Blanchard, L.L.C. today.
Colorado Government and Legal Resources
- Colorado State Web Portal
- Arapahoe County
- Douglas County
- Elbert County
- Jefferson County
- Colorado Revised Statutes
Personal Injury Resources
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) -- The NHTSA is a government agency dedicated to making American roads safer.
- National Safety Council -- The National Safety Council, a nonprofit organization, provides links and articles on topics such as seat belt use, safe driving for teenagers, and reducing motor vehicle crashes.
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) - The Department of Transportation is a federal agency focusing on policy and lawmaking to ensure safer US travel.
- MedlinePlus: Motor Vehicle Safety - This site, maintained by the National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health, offers information on preventing motor vehicle crashes.
Family Law Resources
- Colorado Bar Association, Family Law Section - The Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association is a group of over nine hundred lawyers committed to enhancing the practice of family law in the State of Colorado. The Section provides a forum for the education of, and communication among, family law practitioners and their staff, judges, elected officials, the state bar association, and members of the public.
- Colorado Judicial Branch Domestic/Family Law Forms
- Colorado Judicial Branch Child Support Calculator
- Arapahoe County Department of Children, Youth, and Family Services
- The Children, Youth, and Family Services Division provides protective services to children and teens, as well as foster care, adoption, adolescent services, teen parent programs, and other services that help create strong, effective families.
- Colorado Child Support Enforcement - The Mission of the Colorado Child Support Enforcement Program is to ensure that all children receive financial and medical support from each parent. This is accomplished by locating each parent, establishing paternity and support obligations, and enforcing those obligations.
Criminal Law Resources
- Colorado State Judicial Branch Probation Information
- Colorado Attorney General
- Denver District Attorney's Office
- Colorado Integrated Criminal Justice Information System
- Colorado Department of Corrections
- Colorado Sex Offender Registry
Estate Planning & Probate Resources
Estate Planning Resources from the Colorado Bar Association website:
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Advance Medical Directives
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- So Now You are a Trustee
- Probate Resources from the Colorado Bar Association
- What to Do When Someone Dies
- So Now You are a Personal Representative
Business Law Resources
- Colorado Business Express - A Custom Resource Guide for starting a new business, accessible from the official state portal, allowing users to learn how to assess a business idea, prepare a written business plan, and develop a structure for the business. The Custom Resource Guide also includes information on government business requirements, counseling, training, and other entrepreneurial resources.
- Colorado Official State Web Portal: Business - The official source for online services and information available to private sector employers, including a wide selection of information for Colorado businesses, ranging from permits to start a business to information about filing your taxes with the state.
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Colorado - The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist, and protect the interests of small business concerns.