Jack Rotole's areas of practice and expertise include criminal defense, felony, misdemeanor, white collar crime, DUI/DWAI, drug-related charges, motor vehicle law and liquor licensing. Mr. Rotole also represents plaintiffs in personal injury claims, including cases arising from automobile and motorcycle accidents and slips and falls. In addition, he handles insurance subrogation matters.
Jack is recognized by his peers as one of the finest criminal and DUI/DWAI defense lawyers in Colorado. He has over 41 years experience in his fields of expertise and has successfully handled thousands of cases.
Prior to forming his own practice, Mr. Rotole served as a Deputy District Attorney for the Denver Second Judicial District from 1972 to 1974. He is a lifetime member of the National Registry of Who’s Who, and is the recipient of an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, indicating the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards. He is named one of the Top 100 Colorado Trial Lawyers for 2012 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
- Colorado, 1972
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit, 1974
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1981
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- State Farm Mutual Auto Ins. Co. v. Nissen, 851 P.2d 165 (Colo. 1993)